viernes, 5 de septiembre de 2014

My best holiday

Hi classmates!

When I was 18 years old I had my best holidays! I went to countryside near Pichilemu. I went with my mother and her friend. I love very much my mother’s friend, she is like my older sister. She has a house in the countryside (I don’t remember the name of place!) and she have a house at Pichilemu too. We were 8 days at the countryside but 3 of the 8 days we were at the Pichilemu house.   

This year was the first year that we went together to anywhere on a holidays. I enjoyed it very much! In this place there is not telephone signal, the bathroom is outside the house, there is not running water. This place is a real countryside place! I can say that this holidays were the most relaxed holidays in all of my life!




I had much time for sleep, read, do sport, enjoy of silence and the sounds of nature, talk with my mother and her friend and eat many new things in Pichilemu! I did not know that I enjoy much in a natural place. 

Greetings (: 

3 comentarios:

  1. Hey there! Nice post :)

    I guess we don't know how much we can enjoy being disconnected from all the social media until we actually get to do it! I'm glad you enjoyed those vacations :)

    See ya
    Paula

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Nice post :D i know Pichilemu and i think that countryside near Pichilemu must be beautiful

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Evelyn!

    Pichilemu!! It's a beatiful place. I think that take a time for onself, far of the stress and the speed of these day is very necesary sometimes.

    Hugs!

    ResponderEliminar