viernes, 12 de septiembre de 2014

Cultural Shock

Hi classmates!

Today I’m going to post about cultural shock. Is more easy for me tell us since my experience. I live in Rancagua. I’m not just from Rancagua… I live there. I travel everydays to Santiago to  come to the university. 

My city is near of Santiago but in my first year I hate “the big city”. Rancagua and Santiago are very different. Today I will defend my city. For me is amazing see people very stressed all time! Here people run side by side!


 With time I understand why is very stressed the life here but I’m surprised still. In my career we talk much about “stress” and I think is imposible come here and no feel it. The cultural shock that generate is incredible! The most curious is when someone come here for a long time, this someone adopt the same bumpy life style.
I not live here and I feel that I’m very much stressed here than Rancagua. There is thing good with all this for me. Now I value so much my city. Maybe is a little boring, it’s true, but the people is more relaxed. 

I think now  is probable that someone  of Santiago feel too  a cultural shock if come Rancagua…   Maybe  the difference are that makes us the shock.   

Greetings (: 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario