viernes, 29 de agosto de 2014

Why am I here?

Hi classmate!

I choose this University because all people think this is the best University of Chile but I searched in a on line magazine about careers and universities who was the best and I find the University of Chile is the best university for study psychology.

Before I knew very good why I choose my career but with the time it’s all very different. In my first year I think that I was here because psychology is a great career for help people. I always listened problems of people and I thought when people tell problems are because they want help.

I had the idea of work in a company and help people in your works. Now I’m here because I want work in sport psychology. I have two favorite areas: Spot psychology and systemic clinical psychology. My idea for my future plan is work with kids in a formative level like a sport psychologist. Now I have patients in the CAPs of University of Chile. I like can help families with systemic clinical psychology but I think I love more work only with kids and sport psychology.

Greetings! (: 

2 comentarios:

  1. Hey there Evelyn! It's really good that you like helping people, you must be a good psychologist. I guess you have an idea of the job because you're working already (you might actually be going to listen to my problems soon...)
    Nice post, see you!

    Paula Murat

    ResponderEliminar
  2. very cool. Sport pschology seems like a ver gopod idea! greedinss! (:

    ResponderEliminar