viernes, 26 de septiembre de 2014

My future job

Hi classmates!

Today I’m going to post about my future job. I study psychology and my idea is work like a sports psychologist and like a clinical psychologist. I want work with children and adolescents in the two areas, but I think these jobs are a little differents. One job is more about do it and the other job is more about think.

If my job is like a sports psychologist, I would have a work outdoor many time (depending  on the sport) and for job in this area I would need sportswear. One thing that I like about this  job is I would not need work in an office all the time! I want work like a sport psychology to educational level, this mean that I don’t travel so much. I don’t want work with high performance athletes because they travel all the time and I could not have my own life. It is a very demanding work.


If my job is like a clinical psychologist I can’t go with sportwear. In this job I would have a work in an office. I don’t like much work in an office but I enjoy do clinical psychology. Now I have patients in the CAPs here in the university, then I hope can have a job in this same area.


I really hope can work on these two jobs and have the best of my two favorite areas.

Greetings (:





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario