viernes, 22 de agosto de 2014

A Country I'd like to visit



Hi! I always wanted go to Brazil. It’s a realy big country. Obviously I need much time for visit all places. There is a speciall place that I love. I like very much the beach! When I think in Brazil I imagine beach and sun every days. I hate the cold and I think Brazil have a perfect weather for me.

  
Obiously Brazil have much thing that a wonderfull weather. I’m very curious about brazilian sport. I know in these country the most important sport is footbol but I want go to Brazil for learn other sports. Brazil is very famous for martial arts. The national martial art is Capoeira. I think is a perfect combination between music, martial arts and principles. I would like learn Capoeira in the country of Capoeira! I would like learn whit the best people in Capoeira. I think is a great opportunity for learn de pinciple, it’s very important for me know and lear about this for practice anyone martial art.


 Greetings (: 



3 comentarios:

  1. Brazil looks very atractive! I hope someday visit this country too and drink some caipirinhas in these paradisiacal beach :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. :D i love brazil!!! i hope visit this country and enjoy the beach and sun every days

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I would like to go there for the next Olympic Games!

    ResponderEliminar