viernes, 21 de noviembre de 2014

My 2014

Hello everyone!

Today I’m going to talk about my 2014. I think to write about a year is not easy because many things happend.

I’m so happy with my 2014. I guess that is because this is my last year in undergraduate. I think this was my best year in the university. I enjoyed so much my subjects because this year I could choose just subjects that really interested me!

There is an important thing that happened this year and this is that I found what I like most of my career. I finally decided on a path (actually two). Decide was very hard for me, it was a big achievement. I have a little of fear, but now I’m very happy and expectant for my new year and my new challenges!

I have other achievement. This year I went a self defense seminar. I was very afraid to go, but everything went well and I got a diploma.

There are other things that make me happy. This year I could be friends with my grandfather and the relationship with my boyfriend has been wonderful.

I don’t remember now the things that I did not, maybe I would say that I should have slept more and I should have done more sports.

This year I was very sick! I think this is the worst about my 2014! Now, I remember and really I was very sick. I did not just flu, no! I had very silly accident. For example, this year I had my first operation, but it’s a stupid operation… the doctor operated a my toe!

I think I have a good year (: 

Greetings!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario