viernes, 17 de octubre de 2014

My favorite Book

Hi classmates!

Today I’m going to talk about my favorite book. I will not lie, now I don’t remember my favorite book but I can tell you that I love reading in my free time and in my not free time too.

Now I’m reading a book about sport psychology. It’s a very big book and it’s a gift given to me by my  teacher from this subjet. (This book isn’t for a test, it’s just for enjoying and learning).

Whatever, the book that I remember now and I liked it so much is “Crónicas de una muerte anunciada” (Chronicle of a death foretold) by Gabriel García Márquez.  I remember I found this book one day in my closet where  all books are. “Chronicle of a death foretold” is a short book. I didn’t know that I would enjoy it as much as I did.

I think that the best part of the book  for me was the end. I don’t like people telling me the end of the book before I read it, is like I tell you that the main character die in the end of the book. Maybe is obviously that this happend but I thought that the final was different.


I enjoyed so much the rhythm of book. I was completely interested and entertaining all time! Actually the story is very good! Really is so fun when the protagonist’s family search him for save him life. Anybody can not be concentrated about all incident that happend for save and take his life to Santiago Nasar. 

Greetings!

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Eve! This sounds so interesting :O I wanna read this boook, but you tell the end :(

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi i never read this book but i think is very interesting :D

    ResponderEliminar